The IAS Summer Tour is here. If you are thinking this summer you must have fun and do something worthwhile, well, we have something more to offer. A 14 days’ tour that will change everything you know about Germany, give you a whole new perspective about your higher studies and career, and have loads of fun doing that. Sounds too good to be true? Here are some of the features of the tour to give you a heads up. Keep in mind that this is a students-only tour.
1. Visit mega-factories and health care - sector
2. Access to world’s biggest technological parks
3. Study in Germany, checking out of opportunities for Engineering, Management and Medicine
4. Subject oriented lectures and German language classes
5. Direct consultation with admission team for future studies
6. Explore German lifestyle and culture
7. Visit to Paris and Amsterdam
8. Certificate of participation from a German college
In short, in 14 days you will learn everything you need to know about Germany. Imagine two long weeks with like-minded students who have the same interests and passions that you do. Imagine exploring the land of ideas with them and think of how much fun you will have learning from the masters. If you have seen the documentaries about mega factories in the world, this is your chance to be in one of them. Plus, we have designed the entire package to be student friendly that means it comes in your kind of budget.
Go for it. Make this an unforgettable summer.