German for physicians: Lightning course (2) (30 lessons of 45 minutes each)
Intensive communication training and preparation for the specialist language examination for obtaining approval in Germany.The training will take place daily with online session of 45 minutes. Participating in EVERY module is important to ensure the success of the course. In addition to the classes, each participant has to do extensive homework every day.
The course is aimed at international doctors who already have a good knowledge of German (level B2 to C1) and would like to prepare intensively for the specialist language examination. It is intended to enable foreign physicians to communicate successfully in their daily work in Germany. All contents are based on the guidelines of the Medical Association for the specialist language examination.
Level : B2 to C1
Mode of training : – online course
The language of instruction is exclusively German.
- Medical vocabulary in general and context specific.
- Anatomy, physiology and pathology, sorted by anatomical system
- Doctor-patient conversation, e.g. during anamnesis, to explain a diagnosis and during the physical examination
- Doctor-doctor-talk, e.g. at the patient presentation or case discussion in the team
- Medical documentation / doctor’s letter
- Enlightenment and consultation
- Conversation with employees in everyday medical life
- Test simulation
Method of Training
- Interactive, action-oriented, communicative online teaching
- Conversations, role-plays, games
- Individual feedback
- 30 daily sessions of 45 minutes each
- Daily extensive home assignments
- Practice-relevant exercises and role-plays
The focus is on:
- Communication with the patient
- The detailed case history study
- The detailed doctor-patient conversation
- Different conversational situations in the medical context
- Communication with the patient about various examinations
- Talking to colleagues and employees
One online session of 45 minutes daily, with additional extensive homework
- 400 – Euro
This course is based on everyday practice and the upcoming specialist language examination.
It prepares the participants extensively for the exam and assures them good communication skills in their daily life as a doctor in Germany.