German for Medical Professionals: Power Intensive Course (3) (6 sessions of 30 minutes each)
Very intensive communication training and preparation for the specialist language examination for obtaining approval in Germany – online course – last minute preparation module for professional communication for foreign doctors
The Power Intensive Course (Last Minute) in preparation for the technical language exam takes place daily with one session of 30 minutes each as an online class. Participating in EVERY module is important to ensure the success of the course. The content of the sessions depends on the needs of the participants. In addition to the classes, extensive homework is to be done every day.
The course is aimed at international doctors who already have a good knowledge of German (level B2 to C1) and would like to prepare intensively for the specialist language examination. It is intended to enable foreign physicians to communicate successfully in their daily work-life in Germany. All contents are based on the guidelines of the Medical Association for the specialist language examination.
Level : B2 to C1
Mode of training : – online course
The language of instruction is exclusively German.
- Medical vocabulary in general and specifically
- Anatomy, physiology and pathology, sorted by anatomical system
- Doctor-patient conversation, e.g. during anamnesis, to explain a diagnosis and during the physical examination
- Doctor-doctor-talk, e.g. at the patient presentation or case discussion in the team round
- Medical documentation / doctor’s letter
- Enlightenment and consultation
- Conversation with employees in everyday medical life
- Test simulation
Method of Training
- Interactive, action-oriented, communicative online teaching
- Conversations, role-plays, games
- Individual feedback
- 6 daily sessions of 30 minutes each
- Daily extensive home assignments
- Practice-relevant exercises and role-plays
The focus is on:
- The individual needs of the participants
- Communication with the patient
- The detailed case history study
- The detailed doctor-patient conversation
- Different conversational situations in the medical context
- Communication with the patient about various examinations
- Talking to colleagues and employees
One online session of 45 minutes daily, with additional extensive homework, individually tailored to the needs of the participants.
- 199 – Euro
This course is based on everyday practice and the upcoming specialist language examination.
It prepares the participants extensively for the exam and assures them good communication skills in their daily life as a doctor in Germany.