General Admission Guidelinse
This changes according to the rules and regulations for each program
- Complete the Application Form and send across the required documents.
Wait for our International oﬃce to verify/proofread your documents (1 to 2 Weeks).
- When accepted – students receive admission acceptance form (AAF). It has to be signed and sent back to IAS via email as a scanned copy.
- Transfer Fees.
- Open Blocked Bank account in Germany using the AAF.
- Original admission letter.
- Apply for Visa.
- Pack your bags to ﬂy to Germany.
Student duties during the admission & visa process
The waiting time for the whole process may take upto 3-5 months, all students must learn German language and also indulge in activities related to their studies and living in Germany. Here is where the leaning german, the mcq questions and student tests are carried out.