WHY STUDY IN GERMANY?
GERMANY – A GREAT PLACE OF KNOWLEDGE AND OPPORTUNITIES
Germany is the ideal and attractive country to study in. Germany continues to rise in its international position as a major study destination with a strong economy supporting a historic higher education system. German Degrees have an excellent reputation and are highly respected by employers around the world.
The annual report 2022 of Wissenschaft weltoffen reveals that foreign enrolment in Germany reached 324,729 students in 2021(despite the Covid-19 pandemic). This represents an increase of nearly 1.5% over the year before and marks the continuation of a long-term growth trend for Germany as a major study destination in Europe and certainly the world. Nearly half of all students come from other Asian countries and nearly a third from Europe
Furthermore, Germany is not only a top economic power in the world but also a democratic, tolerant, safe, and beautiful country with an abundance of cultural, tourist, and culinary attractions.
Some of the key reasons that make Germany as one of the top study destinations are
- High Academic & Research Standards.
- Nominal tuition fees (300 Euros to 500 Euros).
- Plenty of Internships.
- 1.5 years stay back option for Students.
- Permanent Residency within 5 years of working full-time in Germany.
- Part-time work allowed for 120 full days or 240 half days.
- Highly developed economy, industry, and business
- Solid infrastructure synchronous with the latest technologies
- Very good Career Opportunities
- Average Living expenses 10,332. Euros (as of 2022).